Available now -
Rarely have we seen rooms of this quality in the Reading area.
Must be viewed quickly to avoid disappointment. First to view will rent!
• The most stunning Victorian house, newly renovated to an exceptionally high standard throughout
• Large luxury double room with en suite shower room inclusive of all utility bills
• Brand new bespoke designer furniture in all rooms
• 32' smart TV (cable and Sky ready)
• Cat 6 cabling
• Free unlimited WIFI with fibre optic cable providing 100 MB broadband
• Full length mirror
• Cinema room with 50' Smart TV with Cable & Sky TV included
• Each room has its own intercom entry system
• Central heating with thermostat in every room
• Double glazing and blackout curtains throughout
• Mailbox provided for each room
• Dedicated laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
• Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, freezer, half a fridge per room
• Personal secure bike shed and storage is available (first come, first served basis)
• Bi-weekly cleaner for communal areas
• Communal garden, with seating & BBQ area
• Off street parking at back of house with car space for each room
• Excellent transport connections
• Town Centre location
• Shops and amenities nearby
• For professionals only
Near central Reading, Bulmershe Road is ideally placed between the Hospital, University and Thames Valley Park within easy access to the M4 and A3290/A329M.
• 20 minute walk to Town Centre
• 15 minute walk to Thames Valley Park
• 10 minute walk to University
• 10 minute walk to Royal Berkshire Hospital
• Number 17 bus route
It has excellent local amenities with Palmer Park just around the corner, together with a parade of local shops within walking distance. It also benefits from easy access to The Oracle Shopping Centre just a 5 minute drive away.
This gorgeous double room on the second floor is full of character in the eaves of the house. It benefits from two Velux windows add extra light making it a lovely bright room which boasts a double bed, bedside tables and a three piece en suite shower room with vanity unit.
It is tastefully decorated with bespoke designer furniture including a desk, wardrobe and built in cupboard for your clothes.
With bills included it has all the mod cons. A 32' Smart TV with built in WIFI (100MB broadband, fibre optic cable) comes as standard, this has the app store built in giving you direct access to Netflix, BBC iPlayer and more. There is free WIFI throughout the house and the room has Cat 6 cabling and it is Cable and Sky ready so you can stream music and movies straight to the TV or your own devices.
Not only does it benefit from double glazing and blackout curtains, but it also has its own room thermostat enabling you to control the heating and temperature from the room.
The fully fitted well stocked designer kitchen has all mod cons including dishwasher, freezer, ample fridge space and a designated cupboard for your own use.
You can relax in comfort on the large sofa in the basement cinema room where you can watch the 50' smart TV which has Cable provided free of charge.
Ample storage is available in the form of your own designated bike shed and/or store (subject to availability).
The deposit for this property is £865.38 this is fully refundable at the end of your tenancy subject to the condition of the room
We will take rent in advance which would be calculated from your move in date until the end of that month.
Mr Sales & Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
Mr Sales & Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.